Friday, February 10, 2012

Kobe on Jeremy Lin: I don't even know what he's done...



"What? I have no idea. I know who he is, but I don't really know what's going on too much with him."

"I don't even know what he's done. Like, I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I'll take a look at it tonight though."

[Asked again about Lin]

"I don't even know what the [fudge] is going on. What the [fudge] is going on?"

"Who is this kid? I've heard about him and stuff like that, but what's he been doing? Is he getting like triple doubles or some [stuff]?"

" He's averaging 28 and eight? No [stuff]. If he's playing well, I'll just have to deal with him."

Asked if he would consider guarding Lin?

"Jesus Christ. Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

Read more from: Ben Rohrbach




"I Ain't giving him no damn suggestions! He scored 40 against us" Kobe answers after being asked if he has suggestion to Lin after Lin's 38 point performance in a victory over Lakers

The biggest thing to me is how everybody missed it," Bryant said before the All-Star Game, via the New York Post.

"They all would be fired if I was owning a team. I hear this stuff, 'It came out of nowhere.' I think it's a load of [garbage]. You can't play that well and just come out of nowhere. There has to be something there and everybody missed it. So heads would roll [if I was owner]."

No comments:

Post a Comment