Thursday, July 17, 2014

Guess who is back :D

Ever since Lin joined the Warriors, I started following Lin. From that Warrior game I went, not even seeing Lin on the bench, to Linsanity, to every single game of last season over in HOU... I watched it all happen.

Years ago this blog was created to collect fun clips and things happened during Linsanity. When Melo returned, things stopped getting fun. I stopped blogging, but I never stopped following JLin.

I got pretty active on Twitter & reddit to show some support.
Follow me @supjackjack

Today, I've decided to resurrect this blog. Obviously, it is going to be related & surrounded to my role model and inspiration: Jeremy Lin and his current team LA Lakers.

The direction this blog is going to go - is to focus more on fun stuff (Atleast I am gonna try). I am sure Lin fans have endured enough. Now we just all wanna be happy ever after, right? After all ...NBA is kind of an entertainment itself. Hope you guys will enjoy it!

(I have no affiliation with Lin or Adidas. This is merely blog dedicated to Jeremy Lin fans.)

No comments:

Post a Comment