Sunday, July 27, 2014

Jeremy Lin would choose to save Chandler Parsons over Landry Fields if both were to be drowning

During Jeremy Lin's Asia Tour event this summer, hosts were blasting Lin with hilarious questions at the event with following questions:

Host asks who Lin would save first if he were on a sinking Titanic together with Parsons & Fields.

"Is it okay to let them both live? and I...I know it's hard... to choose..." Lin hesitates.
"...coz they are both my really good friends.. But if I have to choose, right now it'd have to be Chandler because I know Landry is a Christian, so if he drowns he'd go to heaven"

Then Host asks Lin what is it like being friends with Parsons and Fields, and the difference between the two.

"They are ... their personalities are not very different. They are both very funny. And every time (everyday) we go on the road, we would eat sushi.  We really like sushi. Their personalities are very similar. I am very happy with both, and I know both of them very well. I hit if off with both pretty quickly." Lin replies

On picking a NBA good friends team, Lin wil definitely, both of them and Novak. And if he has to choose one more it'd be Probably Dorell Wright since Lin was playing with him in Golden State.

When asked about the most uncomfortable question he is being asked by reporters,
"haha..Do you have a girl friend? They ask every year." Lin chuckles.

On Lin's favorite questions ... his favorite ones are funny ones... like this one.

Host asks who Jeremy Lin wants to dunk on (over their head)
"Outside of the league? My dad, my older brother or younger brother" Lin replies.
"In the league... it has to be someone tall...Now I'll just pick Dwight Howard. Because he is my good friend. I know if I dunk on him, it'd remind him everytime I see him. Also I know he wont hurt me. He'd just laugh."

On who is the most sticky player in the league. Lin simply says it's hard to tell because everyone is playing together you have no idea who it is.

"What would you do if your dad wants to show Jabbar his sky hook?" Lin says he would just run away and not satya there. Because Jabbar would totally laugh at his dad.

1 comment:

  1. LOL basically implying that Parsons is going to burn in hell if he died right now

    ReplyDelete